integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
I love my classmates very much; they are the reason I'm still hanging on and dragging myself out of bed to go to sch each morning despite me wanting to pon sch to slp in really bad. (Wahh, run on sentence.)

I love how everything just gels into place. I love the little moments and jokes and laughter we share tgt! I love how everyone's so different and unique in their own rights, yet when this star-studded cast of 26 comes tgt, we form a lovely picture (:

Although everyone has been so wonderful to me and has contributed in their own special way to make 6V the awesome class it is, I rly wanna thank some of my closer buddies who have rly been there for me. Without you guys I really would not have made it this far.

Haojiemeis Tanlisyn and Phuayanqi (:
I don't know how this haojiemei thing started also, but you guys are rly so sweet and lovely and caring! (: Though tanlisyn's always teasing me about my fatness, she's the person I can rly go crazy with! HAHA :D I have srsly not met someone crazier than this lady. (: Yanqi is always stunning me with how innocent she is! (: but rly thankyou girls, I know I can count on you guys for anything (: AI NI MEN :D

EDIT: HAHAHAHAHA MOK JUST ALERTED ME TO THAT FACT THAT a lady (as i described tls) is defined:
–noun
1. a woman who is refined, polite, and well-spoken: She may be poor and have little education, but she's a real lady.
la·dy (lā'dē)
n. pl. la·dies

1. A well-mannered and considerate woman with high standards of proper behavior.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Other jiemeis: Reginaaaaaaa, corinaaaaaaa, beeebeee! :D
You guys are so comforting and sweet and AIYAH I GOT LIMITED VOCAB WTS! I JUST REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS, THANKYOU FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE FOR ME :D Thankyouuu regina and corina for helping keep that you know what a secret, and for always giving me advice and whatever! :D And beeeeebeeeee you always cheer everyone up with ur super positive attitude and your radiant smile! ;D LOVE YOU GUYS! :D

Haoxiongdi, ZHENYANG! :D
HAHAHAHAHAHA we're long lost siblings who like ASICS sports shoes(and have the same shoe size HAHA), like tongzi! THANKYOU for always being there to listen, and thankyou for trusting me enough to tell me stuff! (: You've rly been like a big brother to me (hahaha though I'm technically months younger! D:) and I know i can always trust you with stuff :D thanks for helping me keep that you know what a secret too :D:D:D:D:D *hugs!*

GREAT FRIEND AND PLATONIC LOVER, Mark and Leon :D
THANKYOU GUYS :D I think we've reached the point of nirvana alr. HAHA you guys know what i mean lah(: like we don't have to talk to one another to know what we're thinking of, we just KNOW (: we can not talk to one another for one whole day but somehow, we would feel we had (hahahahahaha okayyyy this is how i feel, but i hope its like tt for yall too). Thankyou guys (((: though yall like to suan me abt how sucky my chem is, I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE JUST TRYING TO PUSH ME ON :D so i will jiayou! :D you guys too k! (: and mc take care! hope your sore throat gets better soon ((:

HAOPENGYOUS, timothy, jinlong and tongzi! (:
THANKYOUUUU TIMMY (HAHAHAHAHA), longlong and tongzi! :D hahahahahaha you guys mean alot to me, even if you don't know it *winks*.
Thanks mothi for always being so lame (hahaha i only discovered ur lameness, not literally -oh btw take care of ur ankle- recently HAHA and you're a super fun guy to hang out with :D:D:DDDDD jiayouuu mugging okayyyy (: and tongzi! :D exercise buddy hahaha :D i know quite alot of people, but you're one of the most fit and muscular (if not the most) guys I know :D so yayyyy :D and jiayou too tongzi! :D thanks for the bread you gave me some time ago (on a rainy wed morning i think)! :D AND JINLONG :D HAHA BEST SISTER MAN :D thanks for trusting me, and I want you to know i trust you too :D I can always count on you ((((: xiexiexiexiexie :D

Annnnieee for her lovely cookies and pastries (((((: HEARTS YOU :D

HAHAHA OKAYYY if i didnt mention you its not cus i dont love you its cus my mum reminds me of my state of being grounded so i rly shouldnt be blogging i will continue this post soon! :D but either way i just wanna thank everybody who's been there for me, i rly love and appreciate you guys to the ends of the earth :D

JIAYOUUU :D

wheeee.